Website and internet Marketing Strategy Development
“I just need a website” is not enough these days. If that’s all you want, we can probably both save a lot of time and get more satisfaction by donating the money to a worthwhile charity.
A clear strategy will go a long way to assure your successful online and gain a return on your investment.
If you want an online strategy that will complement and build your existing business, we can help you.
If you’re like most business people, you are too busy to spend a lot of time online hoping to get business while you have plenty to do in the offline world.
That’s why it’s important to invest some time up front planning your marketing strategy and implementing the right tools and services to automate as much of the processes as possible.
Business is conducted in 2 worlds nowadays:
- the offline / brick and mortar world and
- the online / digital world
Essentially you need to develop a business strategy that integrates both of these worlds. Think of it this way:
When you build your offline / brick and mortar business – you will probably not have the time or expertise to deal directly with the painter, plumber, paving contractor, licensing officials etc.. You will probably prefer to plan the construction of your business with the general contractor, architect and a related industry process expert / advisor, who will build your vision. From time-to-time during the project, you will meet with him to answer questions and keep up to date on the project. or who will deal with the trades. Ideally the General Contractor will gain a good understanding of your business and clear understanding of your objectives before they start construction and will become a trusted partner in the development and the continued expansion of your business afterwards.
When you build your online / digital business – in the same way, you would be wise to find an expert you trust to partner wish. You want someone who will take the time to gain a good understanding of your business and clear understanding of your objectives before they start construction and who will become a trusted partner in the development and the continued expansion of your business afterwards.
My name is Bernie Glemas; I operate VARiZE Marketing Inc. I am driven to maximize the results businesses like yours are getting both online and offline.
Since I made my first sale online in 1995 I have met countless business people, many in industries like yours, who are not sure of the best way to take their traditional business online, what strategies to implement and what results they can expect. That’s why I created WebsiteWishlist.Net, a free service that helps business people like you develop their dream website and content strategy.
We offer three levels of services to help you plan your business development strategy and create your inbound marketing campaign.
- FREE WEBSITE PLANNING TOOL – WebsiteWishlist.Net is a free service that helps you plan your dream website … YES, FOR FREE!
- BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT STRATEGY SESSIONS … We offer you one-on-one business development strategy sessions.
- INTERNET MARKETING STRATEGY WORKSHOPS … We facilitate collaborative internet marketing strategy workshops.
When your objectives and strategies have been outlined we can implement the right automation tools and procedures to automate the processes. By implementing the right tools and services, we can greatly reduce the amount of time you need to spend online to be success.
Just a few of short, enjoyable and insightful sessions and you’ll have a comprehensive high-level view of your client acquisition and business development strategy.
We’ll walk you through practical easy-to-follow steps I have developed based on the latest business model generation techniques and lean start up principals to clarify and implement your lead generation and business development strategy.
By the completion of the session, you will have answers to these questions:
- What do I need my website to do and what should it look like?
- How can I make more money from my existing clients and contacts?
- How much can my business afford to invest in finding new customers?
- What is my unique selling proposition?
- Who is my target market?
- How will I engage my target audience?
- What about Blogs, PPC, SEO, VIDEO Marketing , eBooks and Social Media?
- What processes will visitors follow to finalize a sale?
- What processes will take place to deliver products and services?
- How will I maintain contact with my clients and prospects and how can this process be automated?
- How does this all fit into helping me reach my objectives?
- How can I measure and improve my results?
Please contact me now for more information about our one-on-one business development strategy sessions and internet marketing strategy workshops or visit WebsiteWishlist.Net to start planing your website for free.